Looked for a New Englander going to Sand Blast willing to transport wheels back up.

Thread: Looked for a New Englander going to Sand Blast willing to transport wheels back up.

Default Looked for a New Englander going to Sand Blast willing to transport wheels back up.

Hey, so I've bought some wheels of Eric Wages and their ride up to New England backed out of Sandblast. Is anyone else going down who would be willing to meet up with Eric and then bring my 7 wheels back up to NE for me? Beers, baked goods, etc in return...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I'm going from Albany NY. Where are you, and what type of baked goods do you specialize in?
    Greg

When asked if he felt any pressure before the start of the 1992 RAC rally, Didier Auriol replied "I have no pressure now. I say OK, I drive. I drive ze best and I drive ze more fast what I can, and we see what happen. Sure, if I win I am very, very happy, but if I don't win I have 10 season more maybe to drive ze car and maybe I can win after."

You rock Greg... i PM'ed you. you can also get to me at bakersdozenracing @ gmail