Experienced co-driver available for OTR and other events

Thread: Experienced co-driver available for OTR and other events

Put the steering wheel back on VentureCrew35's Avatar

Default Experienced co-driver available for OTR and other events

I'm looking for a seat primarily for Ojibwe, but am also available for most U.S./Canada rallies between now and mid/late November. I've been co-driving since 2011 and have 23 rallies under my belt with 12 drivers in everything from regional Group 2 and B Spec to national Open class. In 2014 I sat with Scott Spears in the Brakim Racing Neon at ESPR, Jason Lightner in a Porsche 912 at Oregon Trail, Ryan Wilcox in an Open class Subaru at STPR, Greg Healey in a Datsun 280Z at Magnum Opus, Troy Miller in the R2 Fiesta at Mt Washington, and Danny Grant in a Group 2 Fiesta at NEFR. I'd be happy to answer any questions and/or provide references.

Last edited by VentureCrew35; 07-27-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Updated rally experience/looking for

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

I need a co driver for o.t.r....give me a call 707/671 6129

100 K left 2

I'm looking for a co-driver for Sandblast. text 907-690-0881

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Paul, sorry for the delayed response, I wasn't able to get on SS due to Sno*Drift. Unfortunately I can't get the weekend of Sandblast off.

100 K left 2

co-driver needed for High Desert Trails in May. call/text (562) 756-3175

**BUMP**

First off, apologies to copmgnt. For some reason I didn't get the notification that you'd commented.

Second: I'm available for Ojibwe and *almost* all U.S./Canada events between now and mid-November. I won't be available for Black River or Defi, and I may not be available for LSPR (waiting for confirmation on that one).

Now, an update:

It's been an up-and-down season so far. Co-drove for Ryan Wilcox at Sno*Drift, but had to retire thanks to a broken axle. But at least the fans loved the snowboards on the roof (until we had to take them off).

Followed that up by reuniting with Troy Miller at 100 Acre Wood (or, Sno*Drift part II). We had an insanely close fight going with Cameron Steely, but lost out when we picked up two flats on the first stage of the first loop on the second day. We drove about 50 miles on the flat rear and managed to finish second in 2WD.

Drove out west to sit with Kris Psara at Oregon Trail Rally. What a fantastic event! Organization was top notch as usual, and over the course of the three days we managed to finish third, first, and second in the three regionals.

Missed out on Olympus, but sat with Fabio Costa for a STPR/NEFR double-header. STPR ended early with a blown engine. We crushed the oil filter landing the big jump on the first stage.

NEFR began the same way. The oil pump failed on Concord Pond, ending our day. Fabio spent the entire night rebuilding the engine, finishing just as parc expose was closing, but it was all for naught as we got caught out by slippery road conditions and a L3 over a crest, resulting in my first off in 23 rallies.

After two straight retirements I feel like I have unfinished business and am eager to get back in a car and actually get to use my pacenotes. I might need to stop co-driving wagons though, I don't seem to be having good luck with those

(YouTube gallery with (almost) every stage run in the past three years, most with in-car audio)