Alaska Rally Enthusiast

Thread: Alaska Rally Enthusiast

100 K left 2

Default Alaska Rally Enthusiast

Hi , I'm Paul Oelrich from Soldotna Alaska and have been a Rally fan for years. Not a lot of rally culture up here though but I hhave been to WRC races in Greece and Finland and ERC in Austria.

I do a bit of SIM racing but my addiction is progressing towards the real world.

Looking for a car and forward to participating.

Thanks for the add.

Paul Oelrich

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Hey Paul, my name's Christopher Bare from Chugiak Alaska. do we have any events up here? I've been looking at special stage rally for a few months. I'd love to build a machine eventually (when I have a little bit of coin to put down on it) but right now I was wondering if there is any way I can help out with organization or set up as a volunteer, learn the ropes, or get a co-driver position

100 K left 2

Quote Originally Posted by Paul O View Post
    Hi , I'm Paul Oelrich from Soldotna Alaska and have been a Rally fan for years. Not a lot of rally culture up here though but I hhave been to WRC races in Greece and Finland and ERC in Austria.

I do a bit of SIM racing but my addiction is progressing towards the real world.

Looking for a car and forward to participating.

Thanks for the add.

Paul Oelrich
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    Hey Paul, my name's Christopher Bare from Chugiak Alaska. do we have any events up here? I've been looking at special stage rally for a few months. I'd love to build a machine eventually (when I have a little bit of coin to put down on it) but right now I was wondering if there is any way I can help out with organization or set up as a volunteer, learn the ropes, or get a co-driver position
    Hey Gents, I'm up in Fairbanks and building an impreza (http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t215...-name-yet.html). We do have rally cross events, ice racing, autocross, and tanacross. I haven't attended any of them, but hope to this year.

Paul, i lived in Soldotna in the summer of 2013; worked at River and Sea Marine. Helped me realize how much more i like Fairbanks.

Also, check out this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SCCARallyCrossAK Their next meeting is in your area Christopher!
    Last edited by Jeremiah Stewart; 02-08-2015 at 02:01 PM.