RallyMoto is Spreading North of the Border...

Thread: RallyMoto is Spreading North of the Border...

Default RallyMoto is Spreading North of the Border...

Just saw that there will be a contingent of Quebec Rally Series officials coming down to Sandblast to observe the RallyMotos there in order to prepare for the addition of RallyMoto entrants at Rallye Saguenay in June of '15. I have run this event in my Rally truck and it is not to be missed if you can make it--particularly if you can be the first bikes to every run it. And remember, not only are the Quebec Rally series events cheap to begin with but if you are American the exchange discount is now up to about 16%.

For those interested and going to SandBlast I'm sure the Quebec guys would be happy to talk to you. If you aren't going and are still interested I would suggest getting in contact with Eric Tremblay who is the Quebec Rally Series directer and a SUPER great guy. Email for Eric is: [email protected]
    Last edited by spalind; 01-07-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    http://www.nismostuff.blogspot.com

Roy D. from Kartek: "Rally is the cheapest motorsport in America. The last time I went to a rally it was an 84 Tercel with no headlights, an 88 nissan S box puking smoke, a 91 civic with no spare tire......."

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Huh, I wonder how they sanction/insure this? Pretty sure CARS (the last time they mentioned it) stated they don't do bikes.
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!

NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!! Anders Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Pretty sure CARS...stated they don't do bikes.
    And that's still their position. CARS is working with a different group for this project.

Anders
    NASA Rally Sport Director
    Your question is probably answered in Rally University.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Green View Post
    And that's still their position. CARS is working with a different group for this project.

Anders
    Glad to hear it I always thought it a bit of a silly position to take, but I also understood their reasoning. Its great to see co-operation.
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!