Special Stage Forums banner

Hi from Austin, looking for a co-driver :)

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  John Vanlandingham 
#1 ·
Hi, everybody. I'm 35 years old, I have a bachelor's degree in math from Dartmouth College, I have a wonderful wife named Kelly, and I 'd love to make some new friends. I moved to Austin, TX a little over a year ago and I love it here. There's a ton of awesome stuff to do and always something new to discover. A couple of months ago I got interested in participating in rally and I found the Rally Ready driving school here near Austin. I took their 4-day class and absolutely loved it. Now I'm signed up for the 5-day class at Team O'Neil in February because driving in the snow sounds like even more fun! I'm thinking about getting a rally car, but I need a co-driver to compete. If anyone is interested, get back to me and let me know a bit about you. Thanks so much!
Ian Williams

#4 ·
Hi, everybody. I'm 35 years old, I have a bachelor's degree in math from Dartmouth College, I have a wonderful wife named Kelly, and I 'd love to make some new friends. I moved to Austin, TX a little over a year ago and I love it here. There's a ton of awesome stuff to do and always something new to discover.
Do you like long walks on the beach?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.