Hi from Austin, looking for a co-driver :)

Thread: Hi from Austin, looking for a co-driver :)

100 K left 2

Default Hi from Austin, looking for a co-driver :)

Hi, everybody. I'm 35 years old, I have a bachelor's degree in math from Dartmouth College, I have a wonderful wife named Kelly, and I 'd love to make some new friends. I moved to Austin, TX a little over a year ago and I love it here. There's a ton of awesome stuff to do and always something new to discover. A couple of months ago I got interested in participating in rally and I found the Rally Ready driving school here near Austin. I took their 4-day class and absolutely loved it. Now I'm signed up for the 5-day class at Team O'Neil in February because driving in the snow sounds like even more fun! I'm thinking about getting a rally car, but I need a co-driver to compete. If anyone is interested, get back to me and let me know a bit about you. Thanks so much!
    Ian Williams

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Uh, do you have a rally ready car, all the safety gear, and a budget for events?
    Mike Davis
    St. Louis | KD0WTN | Co-Driver #951 Porsche 944
    Rally Badger Racing Team | http://instagram.com/rallybadger

Hi Ian. We are slowly getting enough people in Texas that we may be able to support a rally again. Well, as soon as we find some decent roads we can use. May have to go to Oklahoma for that.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by raistdart View Post
    Hi, everybody. I'm 35 years old, I have a bachelor's degree in math from Dartmouth College, I have a wonderful wife named Kelly, and I 'd love to make some new friends. I moved to Austin, TX a little over a year ago and I love it here. There's a ton of awesome stuff to do and always something new to discover.
    Do you like long walks on the beach?
    Howdy y'all! First and foremost yes I am the Spawn of Satan.

I'm from Texas and everything is bigger in Texas. I wanna be a Dubya Arsey driver and a gosh darn big 'rootin one too.

1976 Volvo 244

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Ever been in a Turkish prison?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat