Poor customer service from Safe Drives
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor customer service from Safe Drives

200 square left

Default Poor customer service from Safe Drives

Since Christmas time is around the corner I made a list that included some items from safedrives.com because I had heard good things about there HANs rent to own program. My mother in law made and order 5 weeks ago and the card was charged but hasn't received any emails about why there has been such a long delay. She tried to email them many times with no reply and when she decided to call the number listed on there site she found it was disconnected. After filing a complaint with BBB she has now filed a fraud report with here bank and is waiting for a refund from them. I just wanted to put this out there so others are aware of the kind of service they can expect.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K right 2

Default This again...

Sounds like a carbon copy of my experience with them a year and a half ago. Got my money back from the bank...
    Rob Russo

50 caution yump

I didn't have nearly as bad of an experience years ago, but it still could have been much better... Sad to hear it's gotten worse.

Any other companies that people would suggest working with otherwise?
    #542 - 1991 Subaru Legacy Open Class

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I worked with Charles about three years ago and had nothing but the greatest experience, unfortunately in last year I have heard many stories that sound very similar to yours, seems that is one company to stay away from....sad.

I bought the rally car in a box kit last August with no issues, but I have also been hearing a lot of these stories lately.
    Jim Perrin - #716, but no more Jeep.... - TeamHazardRally.com

Our company. http://rally.build
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

Reported to admins. Hopefully the forum can mark SafeDrives as a bad vendor so people stop losing money to them.

100 oversquare right

Charles left the country. Call your bank and do a charge back. its much much much easier if you do it in the 90 day window , basically automatic.

"hello bank, the vendor didn't mail me anything and won't answer the phone and won't respond to emails, yes i want a refund, okay thank you"

I've delt with him also several years ago... this might actually be an improvement to his people skills ....
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Did he skip town? He struck me as really laid back (like he might forget stuff), but not like he was a crook.
    Jim Perrin - #716, but no more Jeep.... - TeamHazardRally.com

100 oversquare right

From what I've heard he left the country.

I don't have any other information.
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....