Co driver Wanted 2015

Thread: Co driver Wanted 2015

Default Co driver Wanted 2015

I am the owner operator of the V8 Rally Ranger. My current co-driver is running for RA SP Championship in 2015. I think I am a good driver, I know I could be faster with confidence from an experienced co-driver in my right seat like I had. I have made many fixes to the RWD V8 ranger to be better and more predictable then in the past.
    Our new September 2014 build has shown successful in its first day of the rally @ BRS. My co-driver and I did very well and had some great times good effort. We finished 9th over all and did well in the 2wd nationals and have much more potential in the truck.
    The truck is a very good rally car, I know every bolt, and I am getting feelers out for 2015 to see if I can get a co-driver for the year in RA or NASA or just a few rallies, please let me know your interested.

Gary

[email protected] or post here all good
    Last edited by v8rallyranger; 12-09-2014 at 07:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Hey Gary. I have met you at many rallies. Helped you replace the waterpump at STPR this year. Anyways, I co-drove sandblast last year and would like to codrive it again. I sent you an email.

I did not seam to get your email [email protected]