Experienced codriver available for 2015
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Experienced codriver available for 2015

50 caution yump

Default Experienced codriver available for 2015

I'm looking for a seat for anything from one event to a full season(RA, NASA, CARS). I'm based near Raleigh, NC but I can fly or drive anywhere. I've been codriving since 2009 and have been in anything from a production 2wd car to full Open class cars. In 2014 I started at 100 AW with Ryan Wilcox in his Open class Impreza. Then I went on to Oregon Trail with Scott Kovalik in his SP Evo. Then STPR with Rob Weir in his Open Class Impreza. After that I got back in with Ryan Wilcox for NEFR. I also drove my G2 Integra at the Idaho Rally. I've done a decent amount of events where I had to write my own notes. I know I can't do Sno-Drift right now but I've already got vacation approved for 100AW. If you need me or think you might please send me a message as soon as you can. I want to make sure I get my vacation time in.

If you have any questions or would like references feel free to message me. I'll get you contact info for any/all drivers I've ridden with.

And some pictures from 2014

Finally, my car. The only event I'm planning to drive in 2015 is Rally WV.
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Default Get this guy in your car

Danny is a great co-driver and quick study. He has progressed rapidly since his start in 2009. If you are a talent starting out he's your missing link to the next level. If you are an old-timer and need a qualified right seat you can't go wrong with Danny.

Michael Milos
    co-driver of 11 years

100 oversquare right

Ya an other +1 for Norkus .. he does damn good at calling note and he's really light as well. (makes up for a driver who is carrying a few extra pounds)

I should have Betsy back together next year, but probably mid to late ... but hopefully you'll have a season long ride by then.
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I'm looking for a Co driver for the big white Winter rally in Kelowna Bc, December 6th and 7th.
    Im driving a p2 1985 Toyota corolla GT-S, and this will be my first rally, but certainly not my first motosports event.
    I've been competing in motosports since 2009 in rally cross, Tsd rally, and auto slalom as well as being an instructor at an ice driving school. Let me know if you're willing to come up to the frigid North to play in the snow!

50 caution yump

This bums me out so much! My passport won't be renewed by big white. Even if it was I couldn't get the vacation for that week unfortunately. Big White is the COOLEST! I've done it 4 times and it is a seriously awesome event! I can sometimes do last minute events but a lot of events will require some notice. I teach 1-2 week classes and if I'm in a class I can't get vacation time.

Alex, Michael, THANK YOU for the comments!!!! For those of you reading this, I did not ask for them for that. Alex, I would be happy to hop in betsy with you again at some point. Hopefully we can NOT bend a wheel on a transit next time lol.
    Last edited by shiza; 11-23-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

50 caution yump

bump!
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

50 caution yump

Looks like I have Sandblast, Oregon Trail and Olympus covered. I'm still available for a bunch more though! 100 AW is coming up quick!
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

100 oversquare right

I'm aiming to have my car put back together by July / Mendocino ... so that probably means August (Gorman) .. i wouldn't etch that into stone though.. but i'll hit you up when i get closer to actually doing the repairs / upgrades
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

50 caution yump

Sounds good Alex!
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

100 oversquare right

well Sounds like we will have a new addition to the Rademacher family coming in September ! ETA 9/18 so most likely Gorman will be a no-go that close to the due date... Guess i really really better get cracking for Mendocino ...

Big White Rally .. lol I'm calling Dibs on you for that event (totally open to a bidding war though )

i should know in a few months if that will be happening or not ... lol