Maxxis Rally Tire R19 now available
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxxis Rally Tire R19 now available

100 K left 2

Default Maxxis Rally Tire R19 now available

Hi Guys,

My Name is Ritche and I work for Maxxis Tire. I just want everyone to know that Maxxis have brought in the R19 rally tire.

http://www.maxxis.com/news/automotiv...able-in-estore

The tire can be purchased directly through our E-store.

http://www.maxxis.com/catalog/tire-332-107-victra-r19

If you have any questions, Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    -Ritche

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar

That's great Ritchie. Will you be sponsoring any series, events or drivers? What about contingency awards for competitors?
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"

100 K left 2

HI Wvonkessler,

We currently sponsor The Honda Team and Evan Cline in Rally America. We set the price for the rally Tire low so we do not have much marketing dollars. We were getting request that there wasn't enough Rally Tire option at a decent price. That was the only reason we brought it in. So we just want to gain traction in the Rally community since it is now available.

Thanks
    Ritche

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar

Thank you for a no bullshit answer Ritchie. May I suggest that you seek to lower the price even more? Also thank you for supporting individual drivers.

Wilson
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"

Ritche, thank you for reaching out and bringing a rally tire to the US market, no matter what the price. Ten tires for a measly $2200. That is less than an entry fee for a National event.

Any chance of offering a 14inch tire for the Fire Arrow?

100 K left 2

Steve, Unfortunately, we are only bringing in 3 sizes and all of them are 15". If you can fit 15" wheels please give the R19 a try.

Wilson, In order to provide free shipping to everyone we priced it where it is at. The tires are very durable which means they are also very heavy. I just sent someone in the west coast from our CA warehouse and the cost was around the mid 30's for each. Imagine sending it across country.

Thanks
    -Ritche

Quote Originally Posted by Ritche View Post

Wilson, In order to provide free shipping to everyone we priced it where it is at. The tires are very durable which means they are also very heavy. I just sent someone in the west coast from our CA warehouse and the cost was around the mid 30's for each. Imagine sending it across country.

Thanks
    -Ritche
    Ritche, I've bolded what was missing from your initial ad That is a big deal and a good price for the tire. You should have the competitors that use your tires post their thoughts on the forum
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!

Do you think they will be available in CANADA

I have sent e-mail to maxxis canada 3-4 times but they don't answer back !?!

50 caution yump

Kind of confused on which tire would suit LSPR/100AW conditions. Where it's hardpacked to sandy type conditions, but temperatures usually in the low 40-60*.

What takes precedence? Temperature or road condition?

BTW, thank you very much for having guides like that and the grooving guides publicly available!
    #542 - 1991 Subaru Legacy Open Class

100 K left 2

HiTempguy- I thought if people go on to the site they will notice the free shipping . I'll work on getting those review from them. If you have any particular questions I can ask them directly and post the answer online.

ISRengine - Maxxis U.S. and Maxxis Canada is separate, however as of right now they have no intention of bringing it in Canada.

Mconte05- Basically it is really based on the temperature the tire will be subjected to. If the tire can potentially get really hot, Go with the hard and if the tire temperature isn't that hot go with the soft.

Thank you all for your comments. Please help me spread the word about the R19.

Thanks,
    -Ritche