Special Stage Forums banner

What was your favorite stage name?

10K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Mad Mike 
#1 ·
#1 BGDR

#2 Asteroids and Hemorrhoids

#3 Gozza Hopper

Back when names were given by the person who found the roads to be used....

runner up... 'Foonman's' It got shortened from 'Deerstalker Foonman' when the sticker printer said too many letters to fit!

So what are some others out there?

#9 ·
Another vote for Asteroids and Hemorrhoids. All the stage names at Northern Lights had some astronomy theme; Planet of the Apes comes to mind.

Some of the old stage names from STPR combined road names into combinations that were something out of "Field and Stream": Buck Run, Bear's Gamble.

#10 ·
The aptly named "Last Chance".....(giggle last chance to fawk UP! 5 cars off and 4 were DNF---at least.. Clouted a pile of dirt plowed up and stalled and hit the key zuzzuzzuz zuuuz zuuuuuuuuz zu Oh Noez!!! it started we finshed...Won the class and 4th OA...

Last Chanc indeed.

Honorable mention "Spider Lake" :eek: <----that eek is too lame it was EEEEK!!!

#11 ·
BGDR

I always liked the name of the last stage at Sunriser but I'm having a brain fart right now, what was it again?

#17 ·
POR/LSPR- North of Kenton and east of FH16. Quattro Country ran N to S. Some years it started south of the railroad tracks and in others north of the crossing. In the years it started north of the crossing, the SOO Line schedule was checked to make sure no train was due.

A different Michigan two track with tall grass in the middle was called Ticklebottom.

#22 ·
100 Acre Wood 2004 (my first trip there), I believe we ran a stage near Ellington, MO aplty called "The 700 Club"

..definitely a stage you needed to say your prayers for, and what better location than the area with the highest viewership per capita of the aforementioned program...

Thanks,
Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.