It is so sad that we had to cancel due to the severe drought conditions that are existing in Southern Utah at the moment. But Cedar City would hate to see a premier event to come up and then told to us and to you...Sorry but the permits have been pulled due to the dew point is at 9 percent and we can not allow events to happen with such a fire danger." We agree not a good way to start. But BLM and Forest Service has talk to the meterologist and they see this as a temporary problem with the snow fall to be back to normal as well as the monsoon rains for late 2014 and 2015.

Cedar City will make up for this problem and have discussed to go to two days and with Friday night stages up in the mountains. They have found a few more stage roads for us to use and BLM and Forest Service are being very accomandating since we worked with them due to this big problem they have...

SNORE had their event two weekends ago and they were very luck the permit was going to be pulled but the area had a short rainfall to help to keep the faire danger down. Lucky for them...

So we are postponing until August 2015. Thank you ALL for your kind words and full support to re-enter for 2015.