Special Stage Forums banner

Slapdash Racing grassroots fundraising T's now available for NEFR 2014!

Tags
2wd bmw e30 oh my!
5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  krisgove 
#1 · (Edited)
New price on the T's!

Remember the 2 x 4 in the skid plate? That's us!

It's been a tough year for Slapdash Racing, but like any good rallyist, we try to keep going at all costs.

And 'costs' is kinda where we need the help the most. Slapdash is once again trying to get our now-antique 1988 E30 BMW 325is to the 2014 New England Forest Rally. We actually finished last year, third time's a charm, and this year we want to finish at least well enough to catch some of the winner's champagne spray – even if it's a little downwind.

We're trying to raise a few quohags (that's Rhode Island for 'clams') with an ol' fashioned t-shirt drive. We need enough for the early entry fee, a set of front Bilstein HDs (we blew the front left last year), a stock clutch kit, fuel for our borrowed tow rig and a few other particulars. For only $25, you get one wicked cool t-shirt in any size with our logo on the front and 'CREW' on the back, which gives you the unique ability to wander into our service area during the event for a personal tour of our car and our operation (we might even put you to work!).

And if you really want to dump some heavy cash, $500 gets you TWO whole t-shirts. Oh yeah, and that $500 would also net you the entire hood for your favorite cause and a ride-along in the Silly Seat for one of the pre-event shakedown runs at Sunday River Ski Resort.

We are also looking for crew, so if you're going anyway, and can lend a hand, let me know. I can't pay you, obviously, but we might be able to dump some beer down your neck after the event.

So have a look at our website at www.slapdashracing.com for more info and feel free get in touch.

This is truly a grassroots effort run by a bunch of ne'er-do-well lunatics (in a fun way). We just love rally and want to run our 'local' event.

Cheers,

Kris

Owner/Driver
Slapdash Racing

See less See more
#2 ·
We'll be there with shared spare parts for you, spare crew, etc!, car is as you see here, but we'll be ready in less than 8 weeks!

#3 ·
BTW, when does early entry open and what is the cost? Site is still mum on all that and we're planning our stuff now...guess i'll keep checking each day.

#5 ·
Got a copy of that letter? I want to get that $$ in asap, keeps me motivated to get the car done ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.