Hotel Rooms available for STPR (If you're still looking)

Thread: Hotel Rooms available for STPR (If you're still looking)

Default Hotel Rooms available for STPR (If you're still looking)

I just had to cancel my reservations for STPR so there are some rooms available at the Sherwood Motel. We've been staying there for 4 years, it's a really nice place, great location right down town and usually impossible to get a reservation. If you are still looking for a room give them a call: (570) 724-3424.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!! johnhuebbe's Avatar

Thanks!
    Behold the POWER of cheese! www.huebberally.com
    Organizer: 100aw.org & perryville.100aw.org/ | Rally Cars: 1970 VW Beetle & 1991 Subaru Legacy

FYI I just released 15 rooms at the Hampton

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EVT_Dan View Post
    FYI I just released 15 rooms at the Hampton
    VERY sad... We were hoping Ken would start a new STPR winning tradition like at 100 Acre Wood...
    Dave Moore - KB3IEC, STPR Comm. Co-Chief, rally worker, '02 WRX Wagon + '03 Forester, "once upon a time" Datsun Z owner - go RWD!, too poor to race ... Blessings to all!
    "Do not vomit on the finish control workers." (his emphasis) From the section on motion sickness in "North American Performance Rally Codriving" by Dave Shindle.

100 oversquare right

You mean Ken's not coming? That was the whole reason the date was moved as far as I heard!

IF the STPR organizers knew that KB was going to crash his rallycross car and go home to rebuild it they wouldn't have had to change the date.
    Kent Gardam - KD8MRR

this is rally, and it's not supposed to be easy....Eric Burmeister, 2009

In my opinion, rallying could stand a bit less posturing and circus and a bit more backbone....Phil Barnes, aging co-driver

Quote Originally Posted by Don Kennedy View Post
    You mean Ken's not coming? That was the whole reason the date was moved as far as I heard!
    No. Bill Wood indicated that it was moved so that sponsors and major manufacturers could participate around the GRC dates. Named hopeful attendees were Higgins, Antoine, Travis and Ken.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Eric Wages
    Dirty Rallysport / facebook.com/dirtyrallysport / youtube.com/dirtyrallysport
    K1WRX
    2014 Sponsors: Innovative Tuning | KNS Brakes | Exhale Performance | Triple Caution | RallyTools

North America Cage Builder's Map

100 oversquare right

Quote Originally Posted by EricW View Post
    No. Bill Wood indicated that it was moved so that sponsors and major manufacturers could participate around the GRC dates. Named hopeful attendees were Higgins, Antoine, Travis and Ken.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    You're right. I'm thinking of another event. Higgins, Antoine, Travis and Ken. 1 out of 4 ain't bad Guess we already know who's going to win STPR unless he's unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Kennedy View Post
    You're right. I'm thinking of another event. Higgins, Antoine, Travis and Ken. 1 out of 4 ain't bad Guess we already know who's going to win STPR unless he's unlucky.

The local rally teams are talking about this being their year to challenge David!
    Dave Moore - KB3IEC, STPR Comm. Co-Chief, rally worker, '02 WRX Wagon + '03 Forester, "once upon a time" Datsun Z owner - go RWD!, too poor to race ... Blessings to all!
    "Do not vomit on the finish control workers." (his emphasis) From the section on motion sickness in "North American Performance Rally Codriving" by Dave Shindle.