Market for Production Class USA

Thread: Market for Production Class USA

100 K left 2

Question Market for Production Class USA

I am a student studying automotive engineering and I love rally. If I began building cars (as in buying cars welding in the cages, modding suspension, and getting them certified) would people be willing to buy them or would they rather pick out their own car and go through that on their own. I have enough money set aside to d this probably twice before I run out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

don't cut

From a business standpoint..what are you thinking??
    Seriously...Do you have a car dealers license? Where are you located? Is there a market in your location? Do you know anything about rally? Have you previously driven or built a rally car or other types of race cars? Do you know how a car should perform? Do you know what reliability fixes are required? Do you have wholesale purchasing accounts? Are you established by any means in the rally community? Do you know how to build a cage that works? Seat mounts that work? Suspension that works? Brakes that work? And so on....These are questions that are pertinent to your success in your endeavors.

I believe there is a future to be had in motorsports, not so much in rally specific stuff.

R4Vlg>TREE

There are quite a few places that will already do this in the US, though Production is "gone" as a class except for SP.

Market probably depends on where you are in the US, but long story short, it's not great and wouldn't be worth doing ahead of an order.