Rally rentals, rally support, service, and everything in between

Thread: Rally rentals, rally support, service, and everything in between

Default Rally rentals, rally support, service, and everything in between

I can provide just about any service related to rallying.
    Just need a service crew for the weekend? Someone who knows rally cars that can drive your equipment to and from service and provide everything you need between?
    Or do you need someone to maintain your car between events and drive rig to events and provide service?
    Just built a $50k STI but Rally America won't let you race it and need to get some seat time in an Open Light car?
    Thinking about building a rally car but can't decide which class you want and want to have an experience day in cars ranging from a Cosworth powered STI, Open Light Impreza, to an E36 BMW?
    Thinking about building a car and need someone to build, maintain, and run your program?
    Want to go spectate a rally like a real enthusiast and have a VIP guide?

Contact me for more info.
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by granthughes View Post
    I can provide just about any service related to rallying.
    Just need a service crew for the weekend? Someone who knows rally cars that can drive your equipment to and from service and provide everything you need between?
    Or do you need someone to maintain your car between events and drive rig to events and provide service?
    Just built a $50k STI but Rally America won't let you race it and need to get some seat time in an Open Light car?
    Thinking about building a rally car but can't decide which class you want and want to have an experience day in cars ranging from a Cosworth powered STI, Open Light Impreza, to an E36 BMW?
    Thinking about building a car and need someone to build, maintain, and run your program?
    Want to go spectate a rally like a real enthusiast and have a VIP guide?

Contact me for more info.
    I hope this will go well for you. Nice to have in the middle of the country.
    Brad Fast
    Datsun 510 KF5FIH

This one goes to 11 Millhouse118's Avatar

Still interested if you ever get another running caged Impreza
    Cant you make 10 just a little louder?........This one goes to 11!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

We're already planning for Oregon Trails, Idaho, and Utah. Plus Colorado Hill Climb events and Pikes Peak.
    I'm still on the lookout for a decent Impreza for you also. Working on a customer BMW and a few other odds and ends. BMW skidplate finalized this weekend hopefully and a few additional bars for a local car.
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215