Special Stage Forums banner

North east florida

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Wangsta88 
#1 ·
i know there isnt any rallies in florida or in the south at all but can anyone point me to the closest one near jacksonville fl?

#2 ·
Easy and just in time too for one of the better events in USA++very friendly and clubbie orientedcoming up in a week or so:

March 1st, straight up to the north side of South Carolina..
Sandblast Rally. details here.

http://www.rallyanarchy.com/phorum/read.php?1,93873

Driving directions to Cheraw, SC from

Jacksonville, FL
345 mi, 5 hours 0 mins
In current traffic: 5 hours 4 mins
I-95 N

Just a fan now? Gonna build something and go smack into trees yourself?

What color Blue Subaru do you have?

#5 ·
Yup, Sandblast Rally. Your choice is either:

1) Bust your ass to get up to Sandblast THIS WEEKEND. It is under six hours away, and that is considered close in this rally community.
2) Wait till July when the next closest rally will be fourteen hours away. (Rally West Virginia).

You're in Florida, other folks in Florida consider Sandblast their "home event". Or at least, as close to a home event as they get. It is sandy, after ally. :D

So take action!

Anders

#4 ·
Something along these lines?
[video=youtube;g5U6cwX8RcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5U6cwX8RcE[/video]

That wasn't a ploy question just to give me an opportunity to expose this innocent young newb-u-lar noob to a car that he probably hadn't thought of, was it? I mean that clip is so wicked, theaggressive driving so good, theexcitment so obvious, well, we just have to give the guy a taste of something that he could actually do---if he really wanted to have fun..

But enough about him, back to the thread de-rail, see the number---and the time zone note? Give a call..

Hey OP, welcome aboard and you can call too..I know it gets lonely there in Flar-duh with almost no other fans---almost---in the whole state.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.