Special Stage Forums banner

Looking for a co-driver for Empire State Performance Rally in April

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  peter*g 
#1 ·
Subject line says it all; currently seeking a co-driver for the Empire State Performance Rally.

About me; I'm a long time road racer with the BMW Club and NASA. I have multiple class wins in both sprint and endurance racing at the club level. I started rallying with the Targa Newfoundland, competing 3 times as a co-driver (including an overall win in '03) and twice as a driver (set very fast times, but mechanical DNF'ed both events). I completed the Team O'Neil school back in '06, which got me into the occasional offroad event. I've completed a couple of events in the southwest in a Focus, and Perce Neige and Baie-des-Chaleurs in the CARS championship in an Open class Evo IX.

At the end of last year I decided to build my BMW M3 into a tarmac and hillclimb car, with an eye to competing in ESPR, the Climb to the Clouds, and Targa. You can see details of the build here. I'm entered in the 2WD class at ESPR.

Looking for a co-driver with a reasonable amount of experience and comfort in a fast car, and ideally someone who has done ESPR or Targa and will be used to those types of roads. If you're interested in sitting right seat, please PM me with your driving resume and we can talk through expectations in more detail.

Thanks,

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.