Special Stage Forums banner

11th Annual Desert Storm Rally April 4/5, 2014 - Competitor Registration is Open

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Denise McMahon 
#1 ·
We have open registration on rallydata.com and we are ready to RALLY ON. We will have the night stage to happen this year no matter what...plus the Friday night stage is in the best shape we have ever seen...plus added more mileage to it due to the grading. WOO YOO.

So there is over 107 competition stage miles...AND the I-10 Super Special as the final stage for the weekend is being really stepped up by the track promoter. A 100 percent dirt track with dirt brought in for the super special with 3 table top jumps so the race fans can see rally cars can do about most of everything except in a very soft sand wash.

We have on FB page of Desert Storm Rally the video of pre-checking the satges so do go there to see the video which shows the course is in great shape.

Synopsis of the event(s).

Registration Is Now Open on rallydata.com or www.desertstormrally.com
2 Day Motorsport (Rally)
Coefficient 2- Friday
Coeificient 3- Saturday
Friday Early Morning -Recce Early
Friday evening- Speghetti Dinner- Blythe FD - Parc EXPOSÉ
Friday night - MTC Out from Fire Deptment - California side
Saturday - Arizona Stages
Saturday night - I-10 Speedway Lucas Oil Super Special
Saturday night -Banquet - Host Hotel

Go to FB Page for Entry Fee Schedule or
www.desertstormrally.com for fulll details (Check back often)

1st ROund of the Bilstein Cup Championship
1st Round of the Lucas Oil 2WD Championship
1st Round of the PR Lighing Soutions 4WD Championship

STORM ATTACK IS BACK....2WD & 4WD- OVER $800.00 TO WIN PLUS Lucas Oil Product and a new sponsor who will be givng out one product each event of Scrubblades (the official wiper blades of X Games)

ALSO Optima Batteries we will be giving out at the banquet the vouchers to receive the more highly performance battery you can get for a race car...the drawing will be only for non-winners of the event(s) so they can get a chance to get best batteries around.

About:
Optima Batteries and Scrubblades are the newest sponsors for the Bilstein Southwest RallyCup Series presented by Lucas Oil. Flyers are available at the events and on the www.southwestrallyseries.com website.

Denise McMahon
Organizer
Desert Storm Rally
denise@southwestrallyseries.com
562-547-4892-mobile

See less See more
#2 ·
Early Entry Fee Reminder for Out of Area is Coming up -Feb 28th Deadline

The Early Entry Fee Reminder is Feb 28th. So if youa re enetering do get your entry in and postmarked your mailed in check by that date as well as do your charge card transaction by that date.

Desert Storm has done everything we can to keep the entry fees low to help out rally teams to do a full rally season at all of the SW events SWRC and CRS.

This year the Friday night stages are ON and will NOT be cancelled if I have to put out the money from my own pocket if entrees are low.

We will be putting together a really nice film about the event and its competitors and about desert rallying.

There is a interested driver from Jordan who is putting together a chance to come over and compete at Desert Storm...he loves desert rallying and has done Desert Storm Rally which has the same name over in India. So he is looking forward to competing alongside USA teams. I hope his goals happen and look forward to having him at the event.

Storm Attack is very popular amongst the teams and are looking forward to challenge as well as some sponsors given away products that will help teams to have free product to go on to their cars as well as contingency money to help out offset their cost of competition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.