Looking for a light pod for 2000 impreza

Thread: Looking for a light pod for 2000 impreza

Default Looking for a light pod for 2000 impreza

I am looking for a light pod(s) for a 2000 impreza. I am hoping to find the pods that sit on both sides of the hood. Please let me know if you have one, know some one who has one or knows where you can buy one new. Thanks email me at [email protected]
    This is a picture of what I am looking for:

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Jim
    Just saw the facebook account of LSPR. OUCH. Let me know if you need any 510 parts. I have a new wind shield, spare axles... we will be coming to 100AW to work and should be there by Thur late afternoon. Hope to be coming in our street 510. PM me for email address.
    Brad Fast
    Datsun 510 KF5FIH

Hawk Miller was selling his pods minus lights, also Paul @ Primitive can get you new ones.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

I have a set for a bugeye. I just sold my pre 2002 pods. I have PIAA lights to sell separately as well.
    928.451.2401 for pricing. The bugeye pods fit on gc's with a little trimming.

Quote Originally Posted by samk View Post
    Hawk Miller was selling his pods minus lights, also Paul @ Primitive can get you new ones.
    PIAA has discontinued their hood pods, I got the last GD specific set from Paul in late 2012. I don't think GC ones are available either.

HAVING SAID THAT, order from the UK. NickyGrist.com sells complete pod kits for the same price as you can piece them together here. In hindsight, I should have bought them myself.
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!