WANTED: Cheap Ready-to-Rock G2 Car
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Cheap Ready-to-Rock G2 Car

Wink WANTED: Cheap Ready-to-Rock G2 Car

BRING ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR WORN-OUT, YOUR GOLFS, YOUR CIVICS, ETC.!

Who knows! I am looking for a G2 car that's ready to rock on the cheap. Around $4k is my happy spot. I'd like if it has a current logbook and is ready to hit the road. I can understand if it needs a little work but that should change the price favorably.

You can email me at [email protected] with pictures and pricing. I've got a car hauler and I'm in Detroit, so I'm willing to come to you but closer is better. Cashola ready to rock.

Let's make a deal and get me on stage.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDetroitAndy View Post
    BRING ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR WORN-OUT, YOUR GOLFS, YOUR CIVICS, ETC.!

Who knows! I am looking for a G2 car that's ready to rock on the cheap. Around $4k is my happy spot. I'd like if it has a current logbook and is ready to hit the road. I can understand if it needs a little work but that should change the price favorably.

You can email me at [email protected] with pictures and pricing. I've got a car hauler and I'm in Detroit, so I'm willing to come to you but closer is better. Cashola ready to rock.

Let's make a deal and get me on stage.
    Based on my sample size of 1, the only rocking most $4k rally cars are going to do is up onto some jackstands.

Quote Originally Posted by bopApocalypse View Post
    Based on my sample size of 1, the only rocking most $4k rally cars are going to do is up onto some jackstands.
    Untrue, nonbeliever! There's quite a lot of worn-out Rabbits out there just waiting to hit the stage again.

I'm not afraid of a little work, but I also don't want something with an expired logbook and a Tinker Toy set of hopeful roll tubing.

My day will come.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K right 2

The Cavalier at SD was for sale - think it was only $3,500. You may want to look him up. Good luck.

There's also a Talon in Lake Orion for $4k - just search the Detroit CL and you'll find it - turbo, though...
    Last edited by PCRfast; 01-28-2014 at 07:05 AM.

One in Lake Orion is sold.

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDetroitAndy View Post
    Untrue, nonbeliever! There's quite a lot of worn-out Rabbits out there just waiting to hit the stage again.

I'm not afraid of a little work, but I also don't want something with an expired logbook and a Tinker Toy set of hopeful roll tubing.

My day will come.
    You don't want a Rabbit..
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

100 K right 2

Quote Originally Posted by bopApocalypse View Post
    The guy running the red 323 GTX at Sno*Drift jsut bought it for less than $4k, pulled the turbo off and ran SD with it. The only issue he had was when the rear skid plate came loose after getting intimate with a snow bank. Bought it and ran it pretty much talking to them

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Thompson View Post
    The guy running the red 323 GTX at Sno*Drift jsut bought it for less than $4k, pulled the turbo off and ran SD with it. The only issue he had was when the rear skid plate came loose after getting intimate with a snow bank. Bought it and ran it pretty much talking to them
    Having co-driven in a 323 with a dead turbo---gee that must have been a lot of fun.... (sad trombone)
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

your other left, you idiot

Being in any rally car, on stage, is more fun than sitting in front of a computer, typing...

(As an aside - I believe that he did it because he is a newbie, and was running Open Light)

Quote Originally Posted by John Vanlandingham View Post
    Having co-driven in a 323 with a dead turbo---gee that must have been a lot of fun.... (sad trombone)
    press on,
    just a poor, dumb, Michigan(now Wisconsin) navie
    KC8YHT
    jimmy

Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Being in any rally car, on stage, is more fun than sitting in front of a computer, typing...

(As an aside - I believe that he did it because he is a newbie, and was running Open Light)

press on,
    Put an FE3 in the GTX.
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"