All Fours Rally Team needs your help for SNO DRIFT! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: All Fours Rally Team needs your help for SNO DRIFT!

R4Vlg>TREE

Quote Originally Posted by theolympiaguy View Post
    So yes the final payment has not been made.
    Also that's the thread from 4 yrs back.
    So, you admit you owe the guy money, and have for at least 4 years, and you're asking people to donate money to you so you can go rally instead?

Classy.

Gotta be honest, I'd say you should probably be banned from here/rallyanarchy and any RA/NASA events until you settle up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

You do know dave did the exact same thing to leon style right? With his yellow evo.
    Dave wants 2800 now. After he has received above and beyond then asked for more i feel the damage done to the bike should have been discounted the bike was in his possession and was in perfect order. If dave would have taken care of what was damaged this would not be where it is.
    2800 ( dave wants ) after we gave him ransom money to get the broken bike. Minis the 1500 that leaves 1300 guess what that would be paid in full the same day . But he will not.

Suffice to say I don’t think that you will be getting your dreams of running at Sno*drift covered by the rally community. Now if you were a long time member in good standing of the said community, for instance a retired champion who would like to take part in a 40th anniversary event then yes it will happen. However you are not in that position, it takes time, a lot of time, to get there. If you want to be able to run at all the rallies that you would like to, you have to budget for these. Whilst I understand that rallying in North America needs more entries, these shouldn’t be paid for by other competitors, therefore taking away their own small budget. I also believe airing dirty laundry in public is doing youself or your cause any favors. Just saying…
    Last edited by Matt87; 01-06-2014 at 08:59 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

And i understand that if we do not.make the event its just not meant to be. You have a good post and valid point matt. We will just run the local events as we have before. Will just work harder and save more the the 2015 season.

Quote Originally Posted by theolympiaguy View Post
    So yes the final payment has not been made.
    Also that's the thread from 4 yrs back.
    You owe people money for 4 years, YOU PAY IT UP, period. Don't bitch and moan and act innocent. Pay the money and never come back. We don't need people like you in the rally community.
    P. Ferreira

I'm taking all bets on when he will pay the money. Over and under a year from today.

So let me get this correct, Dave gets the car I gave him (05 sti) W title the money I have already given him the almost complete parts evo he got Delivered, the extra money he asked for then/ And pay him more.
    and I get A evo that's out of date.
    a Broken motorcycle
    More money out of my pocket
    Delivered parts to his friends door (more money) with btw I was held on the property and blocked in by a truck which is Illegal
    Not all the evo parts _ he still has many
    and no title.

Sounds like I got a good deal there! sign me up for another.

NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!! Anders Green's Avatar

NASA Rally Sport Director
    Your question is probably answered in Rally University.

+1 /\/\ Thanks for making me smile. lol

your other left, you idiot

There are 3 sides to every story:

yours, mine, and the truth...

press on,
    just a poor, dumb, Michigan(now Wisconsin) navie
    KC8YHT
    jimmy