Special Stage Forums banner

BAJA RALLY

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tdrrally 
#1 ·
#4 · (Edited)
Bill, what do you mean "providing transport from the east coast"? I want to run this event OR Rally Diabolico. I have a vehicle that can run either event (more appropriate for NORRA than Diabolico at this point) and the desire to do so but I need 2 things--1) a partner(s) (2 would be best) willing to split driving time/entry costs and 2) one of these partners to have a good tow vehicle.

I have access to two different tow vehicles/trailers for my rally efforts but both setups are more appropriate for the shorter hauls required by my rally efforts and not to a cross country effort like this would require.

Edit--confusing my Baja races! Forgot there was this motorcycle only event in Baja now! I was confusing this event with a NORRA event...

Oh, and there IS a North American Rally Raid now being put on by Darren Skilton in '14--Rally Diabolico and it is open to both bikes and cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.