FS Subaru GC8 open class car - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FS Subaru GC8 open class car

100 oversquare right

wow that seems like a really good deal. 12.5 for an open light / open combo?
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Still available? There is a good chance I will be in the market in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigusnickus View Post
    Still available? There is a good chance I will be in the market in a few weeks.
    I have a couple people interest right now, but no one has placed an offer yet, so let me know if your interested.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Update, still only tire kickers no serious offers yet, Just put a new starter in it the other weekend

hello! im guessing since theres no update that the car is still for sale? me and my friend have been looking for a subaru rally car and just lost our chance at one this weekend. One challenge would be you located in Minneapolis and us in ontario canada but we dont mind travelling to see it. pm me if the car is still available

Folks, don't keep posting asking if the car is for sale. For gods sake, make the man an offer! ;-)
    Fortune Favour the Foolish RallySport

Toronto, ON Canada

rallyfools AT gmail DOT com

bahaha well hey just wanted to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by 84rotorbanger View Post
    bahaha well hey just wanted to make sure
    It helps if you have PMs turned on. Just tried to send you a message and got a bounce backing saying your PMs are off. If you are serious on this you can email me [email protected]

sorry about that, didnt notice that was an option in this forum. tried to send an email and it said invalid, im pm'ng the email to you
    Last edited by 84rotorbanger; 12-15-2014 at 04:57 PM.

bitter sweet... car has been sold But I know it will be going to a good home and will get to be raced more then I could... mods can lock this up