FS Subaru GC8 open class car - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FS Subaru GC8 open class car

Bump, Updated OP with new price, this kills me to sell but bills from the wedding are starting to come in.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Would you sell just the RSSP suspension?

Not looking to part out the RSSPs

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

bump for the new season getting under way

100 K right 4

CPD2 is now white and lives at TeamO.
    Ken_Butch

Bumping for last week the car will be for sale. $13K or OL trade plus cash. must be able to purchase by the end of the month or trade by 2nd week of June. else I'm gonna start tearing into this thing.

Bummer it wasn't OL as I live in Fargo and am wanting to get into rally this year. GLWS!

I will be in Minneapolis on June 13th so if you have not sold your car yet than, let me know I will come have a look. You can email me [email protected]. THX

UPDATE....

I got the car converted to OL and was able to run it in time for Headwaters, and now I have my wife hooked and signed on as a CO drive so assuming no big life changing events or financal issues, I'm going to keep the car for now

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Plumber View Post
    UPDATE....

I got the car converted to OL and was able to run it in time for Headwaters, and now I have my wife hooked and signed on as a CO drive so assuming no big life changing events or financal issues, I'm going to keep the car for now
    Nice! Thanks for the update, I'll keep looking for another OL shell and hopefully I'll see you on the stages some day in a not too distant future.