Special Stage Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS Subaru GC8 open class car

47K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Tim the Plumber 
#1 · (Edited)
FS Subaru GC8 Open Light / Open class car Ready to race!

UPDATE: The Car is SOLD

This is a built Open car, but have made some slight modification to run it as Open Light

Currently the car is setup and running as Open Light, but it can easily be converted back to Open (just need to put the turbo back in and a few supporting parts like intercooler, exhaust, then retune). So great car to get started in and then bump up to full Open with out much fuss. If you want it as Open then let me know I could get it swapped back over pretty quickly

GC8 setup 04 sti engine and trans swapped. Car originally built by Mike Wray maintained by gram Evans. Previously owned by the Moyles Rally America log book cage. RSSP coil over set up. Currently the paint is just a plati dip white. More details pm me. Or just ask.

Has everything you need to race! We just ran it as Open Light this summer at Headwaters.

Group n brakes 4 pot front 2 pot rears.
RSSP by Baratec coil over set up very nice suspension
Alfa pro rally ODO computer
Full rally America log booked cage
TILTON Duel brake cylinder set up for front and rears
Sparco seats
Hydraulic hand brake
Light pod (no lights though)
Peltor intercom
Compomotive wheels

Has some spares I could wrangle together. extra Compomotive wheels, Sways, control arms, hubs, lights, starter, alternator, steering rack, doors, NA intake piping, ARP Bolts, Cusco LSD, Enki Rims, some other stuff id have to dig up

Full car album here http://s275.photobucket.com/user/snwbrd4256/library/Rally%20Car
Located in Minneapolis asking $12500 OBO,

See less See more
#32 ·
Just wanted to bump this thread up, I have decided to put it back up for sale for financial reason I just wont be able to make as much use of it as I had hoped. We convert the car this summer over to Open Light to run Headwaters and had a blast in it. It runs great, and best part is this thing could be convert over to Open in day. Only thing that would need to be purchased would be a new down pipe, I had to modify the existing one for the Open Light conversion.

#45 ·
hello! im guessing since theres no update that the car is still for sale? me and my friend have been looking for a subaru rally car and just lost our chance at one this weekend. One challenge would be you located in Minneapolis and us in ontario canada but we dont mind travelling to see it. pm me if the car is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.