Special Stage Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD - 2006 LBZ Silver Birch 2500HD LT CC Duramax 4x4 - 88,000 miles

5K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Jard 
#1 ·
NADA says the truck is worth around $28,000 clean retail. I will entertain reasonable offers around that range.

I sold all my race cars so the truck is just sitting. It was used to tow Subaru race cars on mostly open trailers and it's only pulled an enclosed trailer a few times. It's never been used to plow and it's never been used to tow a camper. It's also never been smoked in.

I bought the truck in 2009 with 48,331 miles on it. It is all stock mechanically except it has 1/2 ton side mirrors on it (still heated and power folding, but not the big tow mirrors) and All Season Diesel high pressure power steering lines.

I have the full maintenance history since I've owned the truck and all the normal Duramax wear/trouble items have been addressed.

Diffs serviced - April 2009
Transmission serviced w/AMSOIL torque drive, new in-pan filter and new spin-on filter - July 2009
Coolant changed - December 2009
Transmission cooler lines replaced - December 2009
Rear axle seals replaced - May 2010
Glow plugs replaced - May 2010
Left front wheel bearing replaced (Timken) - June 2011
Intermediate steering shaft and bushing replaced - June 2011
High pressure power steering lines replaced - August 2012
Right front wheel bearing replaced (Timken) - August 2013
Rear brakes replaced w/new shoes, rotors, and pads - August 2013
Tailgate latch replaced - August 2013

I plan to service the diffs and transmission this weekend. I have the Merchant Automotive Transfer Case Pump Upgrade Kit here sitting in a box but I haven't installed it yet. There are no signs of leaks from pump rub on the T-case.

VIN: 1GCHK23D46F202238

The truck also has a spray-in bedliner, ARE fiberglass cap, bug deflector, window vent shades, chrome running boards, Weathertech full-coverage mats, seat covers on the rear seats, and a Tekonsha P3 brake controller.

jard@teamspb.com
Located in zip 20904

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.