SOLD - 2001 Mazda Protégé MP3 Rally Car - Ready to Rally - SOLD
We are selling our 2001 Mazda Protégé MP3 rally car to finance the build of our new car. The Mazda just completed Rally West Virginia, finishing 3rd in class and 10th overall.
- Log book - the roll cage meets NASA and Rally America requirements
- Competes in O2L with NASA and G2 with Rally America
- 2.0 Mazda MP3 engine
- Hydraulic hand brake
- Kaaz limited slip diff (installed in Jan - awesome)
- Transmission rebuilt in Jan with new synchros
- New clutch this year
- New water pump and engine mounts
- Prep and mechanical work done by a professional mechanic (in Staunton, VA)
- Rally coilovers on all four corners - the front ones are adjustable and have external reservoirs
- Two spare coilovers for the front
- Three Hella 4000 rally headlights in addition to the two stock headlights. Each rally headlight wired to individual switches on the dash panel for custom lighting selections depending on weather condition (rain/fog). Three lights are quickly removable as a unit with only two nuts for quick service changes.
- Full underbody protection and skid plate
- Six mounted rally tires (five of them with plenty of thread)
- Five mounted tarmac tires (one of them brand new - was our spare for the New York tarmac rally)
- Four additional Mazda rims
- One Cobra seat (driver) and one Bimarco seat (co-driver)
- Six point belts are good through early 2015
- Peltor intercom
- Terratrip rally computer and two wheel probes (not installed)
- Spares included - axle, fender, headlight, etc.
- Mazda has a very generous contingency program - we were eligible to get $400 in contingency by finishing in the top half of 2WD at Rally West Virginia.
- Ready to rally - just bring your helmet, hans and suit.
I included action shots. Additional current pictures here: http://s288.photobucket.com/user/sar...%20Rally%20Car