Special Stage Forums banner

AZ Ext Rally -Pay Installment Deadline- 07/12/13 &-S Loeb Model Rally Car Drawing

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Denise McMahon 
#1 ·
The staff of the Arizona Extreme Shortcourse Rally would like to make sure you are kept informed about the latest updates about event coming up in September.

There is so much going on at this event that we would like to just do a few items at a time to not overwhelm you with what is happening at the event...so first and foremost are THREE THINGS for now...The Jeepspeed and Desert Class teams are entering and Jim Beaver from Down and Dirty Show will be entering and we may have a few Desert Class teams to enter in their own SWRC championship points scoring for Lucas Oil Desert Class 2 WD Championship and Wolf LED Systems 4 WD Desert Class Championship. They will be running under the BITD and/or Jeepspeed competition rules.

1). If you entered Mendocino Rally -July 20/21, 2013 (Clearlake, Ca). You get a chance for a great chance
for teams entering both the Mendocino Rally and the Arizona Extreme Rally, the Southwest RallyCup Series will combine the scores of the two events and the top three teams in 2013 will receive free or discounted entries to the 2014 Arizona Extreme Rally and Mendocino Rally:

1st Place Overall Combine Scores - Free entry to Mendocino and Arizona Extreme 2014

2nd Place Overall Combine Scores - $100.00 off from their entry to Mendocino and AER-2014

3rd Place Overall Combine Scores - $50.00 off from their entry to Mendocino and AER-2014

2). Sebastian Loeb Model Rally Cars Coming:

We have a couple of Sebastian Loeb autographed model rally cars coming to the event for the competitors. There will be a competitor drawing for the prizes for both driver and co-driver! AS well as we will be seeing about getting additional one as a drawing for just for the few volunteers we will need for the event. It is always nice to have a friend who can make this happen for the event.

3). Special Early Entry Payment Installment Plan and Standard Early Entry Fee.

Now the normal Early Entry Fee deadline is August 2nd for $375.00 which includes the transponders and route book specially formulated for you to do stage notations on a two pass recce either in your competition vehicle or regular passenger vehicle.

REMINDER: The deadline for the SPECIAL entry fee for the AER Early Entrants is July 12th..!!!

Early Entry Fee Installment Payment Plan

Attention: Rally and Desert Class Entrants:

If you enter NOW for Arizona Extreme SC Rally...you get a special deal so that it does not hurt the wallet. I know there are other events coming up around AER so I am making it comfortable for you to pay. You have until July 12th to enter and postmarked dated mail to get this deal. We will keep track of who has enter into this deal by this dollar amount.

If you enter NOW and pay a deposit via check or charge card you get the Early Entry Fee.
The Deposit amount is $187.50 via check
The Deposit amount is $193.43 via charge card (PayPal) – marymountdenise@aol.com
(V, MC, Discover, AMEX)

Call or e-mail me with the charge card info and I will charge it onto my smart phone account.
Final payment must be done by August 30th…no extension deadline on this.

Address to send check/payable to is:

Denise Hamada McMahon

1214 N Lombard Dr

Anaheim, Ca 92801

BUT you must enter by July 12th to get this special payment arrangement.

Withdrawals:
If you have to withdraw and do this special payment arrangement then you will receive all monies back by August 2nd.

After August 2nd you withdraw then you will get back your deposit minus $25.00 for processing.

I need a count at least half of entrees by then so that I know how many copies of route books we need and start working on the stage scheduling of how many entrees we will have. You get to make your own stage notes within recce that Saturday morning and it is a two pass reconnaissance. Plus, you get to use your own Rally or Desert Class vehicle.

So get entered today....thank you.

Denise McMahon
Organizer - Arizona Extreme SC Rally
Series Director - Bilstein SWRC Series presented by Lucas Oil
562-547-4892-mobile

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.