2013 GRC Lites Test with Olsbergs MSE

Thread: 2013 GRC Lites Test with Olsbergs MSE

Default 2013 GRC Lites Test with Olsbergs MSE

GRC SuperCar Lites are designed by Andreas Eriksson from Olsbergs MSE, specifically to create an affordable yet high-end platform for budding RallyCross drivers. With 310 horsepower at 1100kg, the SuperCar Lites are quick, durable, and ready to race. Andreas is looking towards building the future of RallyCross and sees great potential for the next global motorsport superstar within this class.

OMSE (Olsbergs MSE AB) is a company that develops, constructs and operates cars for rallycross and extreme sports. The company was formed in 2009 when the hydraulics company Olsbergs and Andreas Eriksson's MSE together formed Olsbergs MSE AB. Andreas Eriksson is the CEO of the company which since the start steadily has expanded the number of employees. OMSE works on an international basis, currently with Rallycross Championship in Europe, Global Rallycross and the X Games in the U.S.. 2010 Tanner Foust won the X Games with an OMSE Ford Fiesta.

Andreas was recently featured on www.race-dezert.com for his investment in this new class: http://www.race-dezert.com/home/the-w...

For more information on GRC, SuperCar Lites, and RallyCross, check out:
    www.olsbergsmse.se
    http://www.global-rallycross.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Any idea how many people signed on to run the lites?

I was told 9 are sold so far, there are 14 available, so 5 left and I think another 14 in production. I can honestly say after seeing these cars in person they are a lot of bang for the buck.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Sadly out of my budget, but they do look fun. Bet they'd make a good hill climber too.

100 K left 2

how much does one of these run?

Who are all of these little kids in the video, does GRC not require them to have a drivers license? I know that they've always been trying to get new blood in from other sports to help increase the viewing audience. But dang, some of them look like they still have their umbilical cords attached.

Sheldon Creed is racing in the Lucas off-road oil series in pro-lite and doing well!

Who do I contact for more info about them? Price, running fee, marketing info, etc?
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

Quote Originally Posted by ryolse View Post
    Who are all of these little kids in the video, does GRC not require them to have a drivers license? I know that they've always been trying to get new blood in from other sports to help increase the viewing audience. But dang, some of them look like they still have their umbilical cords attached.
    Sheldon Creed is a fast young off road racer in the Lucas series. Mitchell DeJong races super buggies in the TORC series. He is from a racing family and has a ton of speed. Both have proven speed, and I think both will be very impressive in the lites cars.