Vendor Forums

Thread: Vendor Forums

Default Vendor Forums

Where did they go? I don't see them anymore or is this website now only supported through click ads and not vendors?
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

They moved to the bottom of the forum.

Tim.

your other left, you idiot
    just a poor, dumb, Michigan(now Wisconsin) navie
    KC8YHT
    jimmy

Yeah, I know they're "still" there at the bottom, but now I never see them because I no longer scroll past them on way to regional ones. Point being, they're location sucks.
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

Are you speaking as a vendor or a buyer? They are there, scroll down, I do. As a consumer, I don't want them in the middle of the other forums. This site's main intention should be the community, not to be a billboard or catalog. That said, I do want to support vendors who support the community, which is why I scroll down when I want to.

As a vendor, I could see it being a "worse" location as compared to the previous one.

Tim.

As a buyer.
    I don't EVER see specials or things they post anymore. It's kinda a bummer though if I were buying something they sell, I might check them out, but their forums become kinda pointless.

As a vendor, I would sponsor a non-corporate rally forum instead.
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

50 caution yump

When i come here i just hit the whats new button. I see anything recently posted. I really don't see what your complaining about Grant.

I have adblock on so I don't have to see all the ads but have heard about their being a shit ton of them now, in between posts, banners, everywhere. While at the same time, the useful vendor ads for the small primarily rallyist owned companies have gotten pushed to the bottom where no one will ever have to venture. It's not really a big deal, just the other day I realized that the vendor forums had disappeared. It didn't take me long to find them at the bottom, but I haven't looked down there since. It's not a big deal really, I'm not a vendor and I know where I send my friends so...
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215