Special Stage Forums banner

Colorado Hill Climb Association 2013

18K views 72 replies 12 participants last post by  bmxpunk 
#1 ·
Hi All!

If you're going to be running with CHCA this summer, please note that tech inspection is happening this Saturday April 13th from 10am - 4pm at Ferguson GMC in Colorado Springs. The address of the dealership is: 950 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO.

Here is the schedule for the year - hope you can make it!

1. PMP1 Apr. 20-21
2. Temple May 11-12
3. Monarch Jun. 1-2
4. Lands End Jul. 27-28
5. PMP2 Sept. 28-29

If you have any questions, please ask away. In addition, the rally class is allowed 2 reps and currently I'm the only one, so if you'd like to help out, that'd be great. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month in Colorado Springs.

Thank you,

Dave
2013 CHCA Class Rep

See less See more
#72 ·
Hey all. I am in need of a co-driver for upcoming Lands End hill climb. Co-driver would be responsible for $100 of registration fee, half of motel, provide own arm restraint system and rest of the required safety gear for the event. I have Terratrip intercom headset for co-driver to use.

The car is a 1992 Eagle Talons Tsi currently setup for open light class in rally. Car is awd and has turbo engine with newly added gravel tires. I am in the process of reconnecting turbo and should have car ready by this weekend. Car has mostly stock engine components. I live in Aurora and will most likely leave Friday night before event and co-driver could catch a ride with me. I can be contacted at jbjorkqu@mtu.edu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.