Colorado Hill Climb Association 2013 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Colorado Hill Climb Association 2013

Right on. Aaron, Matt, Josh, and I did a quick test session at our house last weekend and managed not to break anything vital so we will be heading up on Friday AM.
    Roger Matthews

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Hey all. I am in need of a co-driver for upcoming Lands End hill climb. Co-driver would be responsible for $100 of registration fee, half of motel, provide own arm restraint system and rest of the required safety gear for the event. I have Terratrip intercom headset for co-driver to use.

The car is a 1992 Eagle Talons Tsi currently setup for open light class in rally. Car is awd and has turbo engine with newly added gravel tires. I am in the process of reconnecting turbo and should have car ready by this weekend. Car has mostly stock engine components. I live in Aurora and will most likely leave Friday night before event and co-driver could catch a ride with me. I can be contacted at [email protected]
    Johan Bjorkquist Driver of
    #906 - 1992 Eagle Talon Tsi - OL class

100 K right 4

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    I just got a check in the mail. Assuming it was for the TC event...almost covered my entry fee! Hopefully the rest of you who have money coming will get that soon.

Dave
    Didn't get anything yet