Roxton Rallye de Paris? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roxton Rallye de Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by StageRaider View Post
    So we rally in the mud
    I assume you'll be providing your address to the organizers to send the road repair bill afterwards?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Quote Originally Posted by bopApocalypse View Post
    I assume you'll be providing your address to the organizers to send the road repair bill afterwards?
    We dont have to worry to much about that. If the roads end up dry enough to rally on they will look better when we are done . The local farm boys in their 4x4s do a number on these roads even before dad's been through with the tractor. Beats sittin on a tailgate in a Walmart parking lot any night.
    I think our chances are pretty good. Since we entered our first rally in Paris TX in 06, there has only been one rainy rally durring Thanksgiving weekend that I can remember. That one was held in Camp Maxey on pretty good gravel roads so was not to much of an issue. Almost all the roads in Roxton area are farm field access dirt roads with some gravel patches. The way I see it, is for us to go ahead with planning/organizing the event and if rain becomes an issue the week before we will have to call it off. The closest plan B "Rally in a Box" option is another 4 hours drive further south in Brianne Corn country (San Marcos). That would be roughly 13+ hours for Missouri guys.
    Brad Fast
    Datsun 510 KF5FIH