Rally Mexico 2013 - Who's entering?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rally Mexico 2013 - Who's entering?

Cool Rally Mexico 2013 - Who's entering?

Ok, we are gonna try rejoining the party. Who's going down there? How is everyone bringing the cars down?

Yuji
    Red Dragon World Rally Team Rally Mexico 2011-2013 Co-Driver / K7STI and 7M1XBC (QRV on 2m/70cm/D-Star)- http://twitter.com/reddragonrally
    www.yujirootsuki.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Lightbulb

We have some desert racing on the plate for those days, but great to hear that you and Wong are heading back.

Let us know if you need your rally car imported, shipped securely for rally mexico. Just keep in mind we need to have the cars in Laredo before Feb 27 so they can arrive on time for tech.

Bongo!

are you shipping the VW GTI?

Nuevo Laredo is hot right now, lots of violence has been going down, but you know we will get your race vehicle and extras parts there and on time.

World Rally Team
    The Ultimate Rally Movie
    Sometimes you have to put it all on the line to make things happen...

Bongo - Yeah, We could use your global super discreet transport service. You did such an amazing job last year.
    Red Dragon World Rally Team Rally Mexico 2011-2013 Co-Driver / K7STI and 7M1XBC (QRV on 2m/70cm/D-Star)- http://twitter.com/reddragonrally
    www.yujirootsuki.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Gracias Yugi,

Even though the fuel prices in Mexico have gone up, we can get you a better deal since you are a returning customer. The Bongo Limo is hurting after wheeling and jumping it we lost the air rear air bag suspension, but dont worry we can pick you up in another undercover vehicle Get on this, time is ticking....and remember dont forget your passport and DL.

Last edited by World Rally Team; 02-18-2013 at 02:13 PM.

World Rally Team
    The Ultimate Rally Movie

Vocal ballast

Quote Originally Posted by YUJI View Post
    Ok, we are gonna try rejoining the party. Who's going down there? How is everyone bringing the cars down?
    Everyone in the email chain w/ Roberto has been really quiet (as in no/zip/zilch/nada) regarding their plans this year, both in regards to shipping/logistics and also who is actually entering. I know a guy from FL is renting a Peugot down there, Caswell is building a new car and driving it down, and a few of the usual Mexican teams are entering but other than that it's been nothing but crickets and rumors. We should see an official entry list published by Roberto later this week.
    Ryan Scott

Ryan - Are you driving or co-driving this year?
    Roberto sent me a list and it seems that there will be 5-6 N. American teams entered this year but nobody is communicating. Let's use this thread to share info..
    www.yujirootsuki.com

Right now, we need 3 teams total to make this deal work.
    $2,200usd for transporting your rally car/spare parts from Nuevo Laredo or Laredo TX to Leon (Round trip) - Bongo, correct me if I'm wrong. (see the post by Minority Racer below)
    $1,000usd for the entry fee + hotel rooms. (<- correct me if I'm wrong)
    Last edited by YUJI; 02-19-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    www.yujirootsuki.com

Vocal ballast

Quote Originally Posted by YUJI View Post
    Ryan - Are you driving or co-driving this year?
    Roberto sent me a list and it seems that there will be 5-6 N. American teams entered this year but nobody is communicating. Let's use this thread to share info..
    Co-driving again, same Mexican team as last year. I've been incredibly surprised at how close everyone is holding their cards this year, no one has been communicating.
    Your entry/hotel fee is correct.
    Ryan Scott

Yugi,

Lots of sketchy happenings going on all over especially in Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey and San Luis Potosi. We lost 3 good friends recently in N. Laredo

I found you a better deal. Dont worry we will get your rig there. Contact me.
    Last edited by World Rally Team; 02-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.

World Rally Team
    The Ultimate Rally Movie

Like Bongo said, it's not safe towing your own car to Leon. There is a war going on!
    Once you are in Leon, it's fine. Nothing will happen but it's the road from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey... Bongo knows more.
    www.yujirootsuki.com