100AW ProPicks

Thread: 100AW ProPicks

all of the sudden, up was down demonrally_don's Avatar

Default 100AW ProPicks

Hey! Did you guys make your picks yet? Probably not, since there's only about ten sets of picks in the database.

Get on it: http://propicks.demonrally.com/

Only a few days left. I'm not sending out another reminder email!

demon rally team - powered by fine tuning
    JRM | RalleyTuned | CTS Turbo | Meister Autowerks | Spitfire EFI | JVAB Imports | USRT

ProPicks - predict the Rally America winners and fight for fame and glory.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I'm not picking block anymore!!

all of the sudden, up was down demonrally_don's Avatar

Default Results!

Well, Carey, I guess you can take comfort that 95% of pickers did pick Block, so you're not alone!

Speaking of results, here they are!

Overall Category: Five-way tie for the lead with 11 points - Eric Iverson, Zachery Dresslaer, Michael Fennell, robert lafavor and John Vanos.
    SPGT category: Four-way tie for perfect 10's - Michael Fennell, Mark Holden, Ole Holter, and me! I won something!
    2WD category: Two-way tie for first with 9 points - Matt Flaisig and Zachery Dresslaer.
    Regional bonus category: Five-way tie for perfect 20's - Bryan Watson, Carl Seidel, Dave Grenwis, Drew Burkholder and Cameron Steely.

Total 100AW winner: Cameron Steely

Season update after two rallies:
    The regional bonus leader is Drew Burkholder with a 2 point lead.
    Our 2WD category is a draw between seven players (Bill Beers, Roy Bucher, Drew Burkholder, Michael Fennell, Mason Moyle, Peter Steinberg and Corey Voigt) who are ahead by just 1 point over a crowd of 11. I told you guys 2WD is where the competition is at. Max Attack!
    SPGT is led by Ben Melini by a single point over a trio of competitors.
    Michael Fennell leads Overall by 2 points and is our current Total Points leader with a healthy 8 point gap.

Oregon Trail is just over 2 months away. Expect a reminder email a couple weeks beforehand to get those picks in!

demon rally team - powered by fine tuning
    JRM | RalleyTuned | CTS Turbo | Meister Autowerks | Spitfire EFI | JVAB Imports | USRT

ProPicks - predict the Rally America winners and fight for fame and glory.