Special Stage Forums banner

Vendor Forums

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  granthughes 
#1 ·
Where did they go? I don't see them anymore or is this website now only supported through click ads and not vendors?

#5 ·
Are you speaking as a vendor or a buyer? They are there, scroll down, I do. As a consumer, I don't want them in the middle of the other forums. This site's main intention should be the community, not to be a billboard or catalog. That said, I do want to support vendors who support the community, which is why I scroll down when I want to.

As a vendor, I could see it being a "worse" location as compared to the previous one.

Tim.

#6 ·
As a buyer.
I don't EVER see specials or things they post anymore. It's kinda a bummer though if I were buying something they sell, I might check them out, but their forums become kinda pointless.

As a vendor, I would sponsor a non-corporate rally forum instead. :)

#8 ·
I have adblock on so I don't have to see all the ads but have heard about their being a shit ton of them now, in between posts, banners, everywhere. While at the same time, the useful vendor ads for the small primarily rallyist owned companies have gotten pushed to the bottom where no one will ever have to venture. It's not really a big deal, just the other day I realized that the vendor forums had disappeared. It didn't take me long to find them at the bottom, but I haven't looked down there since. It's not a big deal really, I'm not a vendor and I know where I send my friends so...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.