Olympus Rally 21-23 June
    Mendocino Rally July 19-20 July
    Pacific Forest Rally 4-5 Oct
    Rocky Mountain Rally 1-2 Nov
    Wild West Rally ?
    Mt Hood Rally October ?
    Rally Sprint ?
    Big White 8 Dec

Anybody have anything different or have what events will be included in the Pacific Northwest Championship?
    Last edited by Recon Rally; 01-09-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    # 284

1979 VW Rabbit - G5

Bryan Watson

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Not sure what is going to be the PNW championship, but I bet it will be the newly formed Cascadia Rally cup. I talked to Lee Clarke about it on Tuesday, and the idea is pretty good. All events will be within a one days drive from each other, and will include some Canadian events. Points are awarded for class wins, not overall position, so anyone could win the championship. Clases will be simpler, 2wd open, 2wd production, 4wd open, 4wd production, and hopefully 4wd NA.

Maybe Grahn or Bradley will chime in with more accurate info.
    1986 Group5 Merkur XR4Ti
    Sean and Jenne Medcroft

Not sure what is going to be the PNW championship, but I bet it will be the newly formed Cascadia Rally cup. I talked to Lee Clarke about it on Tuesday, and the idea is pretty good. All events will be within a one days drive from each other, and will include some Canadian events. Points are awarded for class wins, not overall position, so anyone could win the championship. Clases will be simpler, 2wd open, 2wd production, 4wd open, 4wd production, and hopefully 4wd NA.

Maybe Grahn or Bradley will chime in with more accurate info.
    1986 Group5 Merkur XR4Ti
    Sean and Jenne Medcroft

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

50 caution yump

Cascadia Rally cup is where its at!!!!!! You can pre register here http://cascadiairc.com/ more info is coming really soon

Thanks for posting the schedule so far! Its nice having it all in one spot.

Cascadia cup looks sweet!

I am not here anymore AlanPerry's Avatar

Note that the Cascadia Cup will also include events in the other part of Cascadia (British Columbia) and honorary Cascadia member Alberta.

So, add Pacific Forest Rally (Oct 11-12), Rocky Mountain Rally (Nov 1-2, in BC!) and Big White (beginning of Dec). Don't know the AB event schedule.

alan

Quote Originally Posted by phlat65 View Post
    Not sure what is going to be the PNW championship, but I bet it will be the newly formed Cascadia Rally cup.
    I am planning to run the PNW championship again this year after taking 2012 off. It will likely just be OR, WA and ID events, although that is not yet set in stone. And yes, I do still intend to produce and distribute the 2011 PNWRC season trophies! Sorry to take so long. I'll post updates soon at northwestrally.com (I have been away from internet for much of December, but am back now).

The Cascadia Rally Cup will be an additional championship with a wider range of events and a slightly different format. Hopefully details will be announced soon.

Ben

An update on rally dates for BC.
    Pacific Forest Rally dates have changed and it is now scheduled for 4-5 October.

Big White is December 8th.

Martin B.