Special Stage Forums banner

Tapatalk still can't post

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  ssadmin 
#1 ·
Approaching a year now.

#4 ·
Kudos to Jens! He knows how to stay focused and integrate his concerns into almost any venue; I busted out laughing at his reply. And as a twenty-year plus STPR specator/volunteer/organizer, I concur with the sentiment of his second sentence! As has been said before though, the state will probably never let us back into the forest at night due to the alcohol abuse and subsequent problems. Perhaps with enough support from the competitors, Waste Management might allow us night access... But probably not since they (and their lawyers) already worry alot about the tresspassing and other shenanigans of the locals.

#5 ·
I thought "real rallyists" made the best of the hand they were dealt and made it work. Repeated online bleating about forum viewing apps, evil energy drinks, open carry vs. concealed carry (you had me laughing on CT Guntalk), etc, has nothing to do with endurance.

#6 ·
Now, now Brian - keyboard rallyists have to do something.

See you in Bancroft.

Jens - my offer to buy you a VIP pass for Tall Pines still stands - if you want to see what a "real rally" is these days.

press on,

#8 ·
I tried the other day and to my dismay I found the same thing as Jens. How am I supposed to provide SS updates from the backroads of Bancroft without it?

Jimmy, you sitting in the silly seat or on the side of the road with your radio?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.