Special Stage Forums banner

login name changes when clicking on Classifieds

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Brian Dondlinger 
#1 ·
I seem to have an issue with my login. I can log into the forums just fine, but when I click the classified link, it changes my user name to "Racinkid13". I am unable to post an ad for sale without the default email popping up, "racinkid13@yahoo.com". I can't delete this name from the field on the form.

I have just tried changing my password, and have tried different computers (i.e. different IP address), but still it comes back.

Thank you for your help,
Brian

#3 ·
I'm stretchvelcro. I noticed this a few months ago also.
Such a shame specialstage was sold to a company who's bp is profiting off of auto enthusiast forums. Capitalism ruins yet another thing...
Personally, I'd like to see a return to forum based sales ads.
You can always list it on rallyanarchy or http://www.rallyclassified.com/

#5 ·
Hey guys I have made aware of this issue and as we speak I am getting my tech team to see if we can transfer the classified back into forum base rather than WP. What I can do for now is possibly create a new classified section in the forum board and just find a way to import the old classified from WP to the classified section.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.