Rally lives in Texas again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rally lives in Texas again!

200 square left

The Fast Five10 (All points of this car have been broken due to not paying attention to braking points) and the Miller Mustang will be there. This will be a fun event.
    If you want to see video of the roads? Check out Brianne's FB page 'Brianne Corn Racing' for video before she graded the roads.
    Thanks Anders, for stepping up and helping.
    Brad Fast
    Datsun 510 KF5FIH

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Quote Originally Posted by bknblk View Post
    Richard, Post up the goods Por Favor.... It's all interstate from turkey dinner to you and if it's unsanctioned, it plays well with our expired licenses. I have a couple weeks to put the car back together.
    Tony
    Five cars and one motor cycle signed up so far for the Rally Sprint. Would love it if you could come. Go to Brianne Corn Racing on face book for links to supps and entry info. It is being sanctioned by NASA. Nasa membership $45, end of year event- fee Discounted to $5, $250 entry fee =$300. Brianne says we are holding the event regardless of # of entrees. Lots of runs per car.
    Briannd is holding a rally cross event at her track Sunday if you want to hang around another day. It is two miles from Saturdays event. Primitive camping available at her shop.
    Brad Fast
    Datsun 510 KF5FIH

I will likely be there as well in the Asspire

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I regret I will not be able to attend the event. Also sorry for the typo.. it's an Aspire.

Darn!!! And I have always thought that model was a car that aspired to be a real car.

Also thanks for letting us know. We really need any one who is planning on attending to let us know so we can limit the amount of money Brianne and I (Armadillo Rally Logistics) loses.
    Last edited by RichardM; 11-20-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Jason McDaniel

Well, I found out today Jeff is having gall bladder surgery tomorrow. The SAAB is not coming. I'm looking for another car to run.

That is going to cut into his turkey eating. Get better soon Jeff.