For those of you with a dirty side, come out and slide your car around in a dirt field around a technical course marked with cones. This is a great venue for beginner drivers as it is an open course with soft dirt and the safety stewards to do a great job at keeping the course smooth with good flowing lines. Come out, join the fun, and get sidewayz!
WHO CAN COMPETE?
Anyone with a driver’s license and a hard topped car that can pass tech inspection.
Most people use their daily drivers with snow tires, but all-season tires work too and have gotten people on the podium. Cars range from a stock Ford Focus to a heavily modified Subaru Impreza ready for stage rally and everything in between.
9:00AM – REGISTRATION AND TECH OPEN
10:00AM- REGISTRATION CLOSES
10:30AM- DRIVERS MEETING
11:00AM- RUNS START
We will break for lunch around noon
~5:00PM - Awards
3830 325th St
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Please come in from 30th Street, do not follow your GPS. If we want to continue using this site we need to keep the neighbors happy. No unloading/loading/parking (even temporary) on the main road, ONLY in the landowner’s driveway.
All competitors are urged to register and pre-pay no later than 5PM on the Friday leading to the event. There must be a minimum of 15 PAID registrants before the registration deadline or the event will be cancelled. Payment transactions will not take place until the event is confirmed on Friday so if the event gets canceled, you keep your money.
Online Entry Fee: $45.00
Day of Entry Fee: $55.00
Weekend SCCA Membership: $15.00
(The weekend membership can be used as a $15 discount on a full SCCA membership)
Driver must have either a full SCCA membership or weekend SCCA membership to compete.
All competitors and spectators must sign the official SCCA Waiver of Liability.
All minors present must have a minor waiver filled out. Form can be downloaded, printed in color and filled here: http://www.scca-lol.org/rally/rallyx/rxinfo.php
All competitors MUST work the course as a condition of event entry.
All competitors must have an FRS Radio, radios cannot be shared between competitors.
All competitors must have a Snell/M2000 or newer helmet. Loaner helmets are available but the quantity is limited.
Passengers will be allowed if waivered and wearing an approved helmet.
See official rules here: http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/...es-revised.pdf
Cars will be checked for the following items, please make sure your car passes all the listed items before the event.
• All loose items, inside and outside the car (including the trunk and storage areas) removed
• Snap‐on hub caps and other detachable accessories (e.g. fender skirts, trim rings) removed
• Convertible, targa or t‐top vehicles must have their factory hard top panels securely in place
• Lug nuts tight, correctly installed, none missing
• Tires in good condition (no cords or belts showing, no cracks, etc.)
• Seat belt(s) present and properly attached
• Positive throttle return
• No excessive leaks (engine running)
• No “spinner knobs”
• Brakes in proper working order
• Wheel bearings, steering and suspension in good working order
• Battery tightly secured, positive terminal insulated
• Helmet rated Snell SA2000/M2000 (or newer), BS 6658‐85 type AF/R or SFI 31.1
• Passed sound
• FRS Radio (Channel 8-0)
Classes are Stock, Prepared, and Modified and then each class is divided up into FWD, RWD, and AWD. See official rules for car classing.