Susquehanna Motorsports email address?

Thread: Susquehanna Motorsports email address?

Default Susquehanna Motorsports email address?

I can't seem to find it anywhere and would like to buy some foglights/mounting kits from you! Would prefer not to call long distance from Canada.
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

You might contact them through their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susqu...s/197729501320

It does seem strange that they have no email addy on their website. If the Facebook route doesn't get you the communication that you need, let me know and I'll see if I can get Dave Sikella's contact info through STPR committee contacts - he has been a stage captain for a fair number of years...
    Dave Moore - KB3IEC, STPR Comm. Co-Chief, rally worker, '02 WRX Wagon + '03 Forester, "once upon a time" Datsun Z owner - go RWD!, too poor to race ... Blessings to all!
    "Do not vomit on the finish control workers." (his emphasis) From the section on motion sickness in "North American Performance Rally Codriving" by Dave Shindle.

I bought some lights off them last year. I'll root around in my email inbox and see if I still have the emails from them.
    Rallies worked: CARS: Perce-Neige, Shannonville, Lanark, Black Bear, Galway-Cavendish, Tall Pines. RA: Mt. Washington
    ...also known as VA3KDV

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

You can contact us at www.rallylights.com
    My email is [email protected]

Regards,
    Dave sekella
    Susquehanna Motorsports
    Purveyors of High Performance Vehicular Lighting and Competition Accessories to Auto Enthusiasts and the Rally Racing Community.