Special Stage Forums banner

Is Admin alive ?

29K views 117 replies 12 participants last post by  rallyxr4ti 
#1 ·
Hello,
Sorry for posting here but my PMs to admin are dead end. Front page still features articles like "Hascher ready for West Virginia" and Entries open for Rally Delaware". Just recently tried to respond to a classified and keep getting message "your contact was flagged as spam. Contact administrator of the site". Used different emails, modified text - same result. PMed admin, no response. I really need stuff from the ad. Whats going on, SpecialStage ?

#11 ·
Is anybody at the helm of this wreck?

I just bumped a metric ton of spam off the start page.

If you guys need help moderating let me know I’ll do it .

I’ll be the spam killer extraordinaire.. I freaking hate Spammers.

It doesn’t look like anybody’s moderating this site at all anymore.

Let me know I’d be glad to help.

#14 ·
Please. I know that posts have dropped way off. I can't help that the spam was there. It certainly affected how often I came here . It seemed as if no one cared. I've enjoyed it here and got good info over the years. I know I'm not the only one who does not have a FB account.Let's see if we can make SS useful again.

#17 ·
Hello-anyone home?

Don’t know why you don’t ban the spammer accounts.

“hepiedme” spammed us here on the 17th,was never banned and spammed again on the 21st and now again today.

I am pretty sure it or he is not going to have a change of heart and magically start posting up rally related info.

Is it that hard to ban a user?

I can’t imagine it could be that difficult or take that much time.

Again if you need help with this -I volunteer.

Eff spammers!

#26 ·
#35 ·
Posted links to pics works, but if I try to directly attach photos, it shows the attached photos but when I click on every pic it says “rallyxr4ti, you do not have permission to access this page yada yada yada....

I had noticed a problem before over in the for sale section when people Attach images of their cars it never works, only when the link is hosted.

I attached the pics I’m talking about in post 242 of this thread:

https://www.specialstage.com/forums/showthread.php?41727-rally-trucks&p=682944&viewfull=1#post682944

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.