Is Admin alive ?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Admin alive ?

Default Is Admin alive ?

Hello,
    Sorry for posting here but my PMs to admin are dead end. Front page still features articles like "Hascher ready for West Virginia" and Entries open for Rally Delaware". Just recently tried to respond to a classified and keep getting message "your contact was flagged as spam. Contact administrator of the site". Used different emails, modified text - same result. PMed admin, no response. I really need stuff from the ad. Whats going on, SpecialStage ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 oversquare right

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusRacing View Post
    Hello,
    Sorry for posting here but my PMs to admin are dead end. Front page still features articles like "Hascher ready for West Virginia" and Entries open for Rally Delaware". Just recently tried to respond to a classified and keep getting message "your contact was flagged as spam. Contact administrator of the site". Used different emails, modified text - same result. PMed admin, no response. I really need stuff from the ad. Whats going on, SpecialStage ?
    Check site feedback forum. As posted several days ago, Out of Office Alert August 25- September 3 for Admin – Marco

Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Kennedy View Post
    Check site feedback forum. As posted several days ago, Out of Office Alert August 25- September 3 for Admin Marco
    Still no change.
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wvonkessler View Post
    Still no change.
    I am back now! Do you need my assistance on anything?

I assisted TaurusRacing awhile back on this issue when this thread was first posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ssadmin View Post
    I am back now! Do you need my assistance on anything?

I assisted TaurusRacing awhile back on this issue when this thread was first posted.
    You could update the press release page, or leave someone with the ability to.

Quote Originally Posted by BJosePHD View Post
    You could update the press release page, or leave someone with the ability to.
    I just got handed over a couple of press releases so they will be up soon time

50 caution yump

I know some people have been trying to register for the forum and have been unable to get there accounts accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Billyee View Post
    I know some people have been trying to register for the forum and have been unable to get there accounts accepted
    Please have them notify me via PM or email: [email protected] so I can assist them when completing the validation on new account

Default Team PR

Marco,

Sent you a team PR on Friday for Olympus. Haven't seen it yet. Any idea when it will be up.

Thanks,

Mike Milos

Im putting it up now... please send me the PR earlier the day :P it was Friday and I had left the office already at the time you sent me the PR