Is Admin alive ?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Is Admin alive ?

  1. #1

    Default Is Admin alive ?

    Hello,
    Sorry for posting here but my PMs to admin are dead end. Front page still features articles like "Hascher ready for West Virginia" and Entries open for Rally Delaware". Just recently tried to respond to a classified and keep getting message "your contact was flagged as spam. Contact administrator of the site". Used different emails, modified text - same result. PMed admin, no response. I really need stuff from the ad. Whats going on, SpecialStage ?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    100 oversquare right
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Reading, PA, USA.
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusRacing View Post
    Hello,
    Sorry for posting here but my PMs to admin are dead end. Front page still features articles like "Hascher ready for West Virginia" and Entries open for Rally Delaware". Just recently tried to respond to a classified and keep getting message "your contact was flagged as spam. Contact administrator of the site". Used different emails, modified text - same result. PMed admin, no response. I really need stuff from the ad. Whats going on, SpecialStage ?
    Check site feedback forum. As posted several days ago, Out of Office Alert August 25- September 3 for Admin – Marco

  4. #3
    Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Lookout Mountain, Georgia, USA.
    Posts
    1,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kennedy View Post
    Check site feedback forum. As posted several days ago, Out of Office Alert August 25- September 3 for Admin Marco
    Still no change.
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wvonkessler View Post
    Still no change.
    I am back now! Do you need my assistance on anything?

    I assisted TaurusRacing awhile back on this issue when this thread was first posted.

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssadmin View Post
    I am back now! Do you need my assistance on anything?

    I assisted TaurusRacing awhile back on this issue when this thread was first posted.
    You could update the press release page, or leave someone with the ability to.

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BJosePHD View Post
    You could update the press release page, or leave someone with the ability to.
    I just got handed over a couple of press releases so they will be up soon time

  9. #7
    50 caution yump
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Puyallup, Washington, United States
    Posts
    510

    Default

    I know some people have been trying to register for the forum and have been unable to get there accounts accepted

  10. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyee View Post
    I know some people have been trying to register for the forum and have been unable to get there accounts accepted
    Please have them notify me via PM or email: [email protected] so I can assist them when completing the validation on new account

  11. #9
    100 K right 4 mmilos99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Menlo Park, Ca, USA.
    Posts
    275

    Default Team PR

    Marco,

    Sent you a team PR on Friday for Olympus. Haven't seen it yet. Any idea when it will be up.

    Thanks,

    Mike Milos

  12. #10

    Default

    Im putting it up now... please send me the PR earlier the day :P it was Friday and I had left the office already at the time you sent me the PR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •