Hello From Las Vegas

Thread: Hello From Las Vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello From Las Vegas

Howdy Rally lovers,
    My name is Ray Piloto and I just got back on Sunday from doing my first rally event the North Nevada Rally! What a blast! I drive a fully rally prepped 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. I live in Las Vegas Nevada and I知 planning on doing five to six events this year. I知 posting all my progress on a unique blog at http://triplesevenracer.blogspot.com/ , check it out! I知 also looking for anyone who wants to service crew at the Mendocino Rally=) Any takers? Ha!

Do note that your backyard event is Seed 9 Rally in Jean, Nevada in NOvember...and a another competitor is Alex helton who lives near you in las Vegas as well.
    Denise McMahon

Noted,and can't wait! Just waiting for registration to open=)

I live in Vegas. No car but been to sno*drift. Could help u out if needed possibly. I can turn a wrench or 2 and know electronics since my real jobs is avionics cone head
    Last edited by shredxcam; 07-21-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Great...all you have to do is go to www.seed9rally.com and click on the volunteer registration in the middle of the homepage and click on Seed 9 Rally. Sign up and we will get you assigned. We really do have some real fun at this event.. free lunch provided for the volunteers and a great awards ceremony based at Pioneer Saloon one of the oldest saloons around...a really nice place which you will get dinner provided by the event. More on all of the actvities coming up soon.
    Denise McMahon

Hey shredxcam,I'm getting the car ready for Olympus,wanna help me out this week?

I'm in Vegas as well and we did WRC Mexico this year and 2011. Hope to see you soon.
    Red Dragon World Rally Team Rally Mexico 2011-2013 Co-Driver / K7STI and 7M1XBC (QRV on 2m/70cm/D-Star)- http://twitter.com/reddragonrally
    www.yujirootsuki.com

That is great! Send me a PM and we will get you on the e-mail alert about Bilstein Southwest RallyCup Series and the upcoming events and as well as about Seed 9 Rally in November.

Registration will be opening up in about 2 weeks for a coefficient 2 Saturday event...
    Denise McMahon

Hey Yuji,I'm looking for a co-driver with some experience to do Olympus...Interested?