Special Stage Forums banner

2012 Galway Cavendish Forest Rally - Call for Workers

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KDeV 
#1 ·
It's that time of year again where we're starting to look for workers for the 2012 running of the event.

On August 11th, Peterborough Motor Sports Club is proud to present the 11th Annual Galway-Cavendish Forest Rally (GCFR) Presented by Peterborough Mitsubishi.

This event has become a ‘must do it’ event for many Ralliests. GCFR has one of the smoothest gravel stages in Canada. We also have a safe and convenient spectator viewing areas with adjacent parking. Over the past 11 years GCFR has been at the forefront in introducing changes to events.

This year we are pleased to be able to offer competitors an additional 14 stage kilometers. Judging by how close the first few rounds of the OPRC have been, these teams will use every bit of road they're given making it even harder to stay away from this event for competitors, workers and spectators alike

Returning sponsors Clearwater Design will once again be donating one of their products for a workers draw. In a slight change from other events, the workers prize draw will take place at the Workers Meeting instead of the banquet to allow the winner time to figure out how they will get the prize home.
To register to volunteer please use the form available at gcfr.pmsc.on.ca/workers/ If you have any questions feel free to email me at gcfr.workers@gmail.com

We've also had some event workers advise us they have accommodations available in Apsley, which is approximately 40 minutes away from the event. If you are interested or you would like more information, please email me at the gcfr.workers address and I will forward your email to them.

Also if you haven't already signed up, the Maple Leaf Rally Club is still looking for workers for the Black Bear Rally, July 13-14. If you are interested please email Dave Cotie at blackbear.volunteers@mlrc.ca or va3cot@gmail.com

Thanks,

Kevin DeVries

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.