How I will be posting info each month about a feature LO Products and its pricing

Thread: How I will be posting info each month about a feature LO Products and its pricing

Smile How I will be posting info each month about a feature LO Products and its pricing

I will be featuring a particular Lucas Oil Product on this LO forum each month about what it will do for your personal car, truck, service vehicle, rally car/truck. Get feedback on the ones that have used the product and/or any specials on product pricing. If to be shipped to you..it is be by ground freight to keep the cost down for you via a national account.

So I will be working on that within a week and get back here to bring the first featured product up...

Which one would you like to see first? (this comes in (eaches-quarts, ounces, gallons, gallon kegs) cases, drums, pails)

Engine Oil Additives
    Fuel Treatments
    Problem Solvers & Utility Lubricants
    Gear Oil
    Motor Oil (regular and racing)
    Car Care

Plus discuss the Lucas Oil 2WD Championship in the SW region. How well it is going on in the SW and hope that we can get this outward to other regions down the road.

Denise McMahon
    Official Lucas Oil Rally Distributor
    (I can help you out to make your rally car competively perform)
    Last edited by Denise McMahon; 05-15-2012 at 07:02 AM.