BUILT 4G63 - ALL MITSU 4G63 THREAD! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUILT 4G63 - ALL MITSU 4G63 THREAD!

OH YEA - WORKING ON PTE TURBOS TODAY!

Complete with proper dropdown menu's to make sure you get the exact turbo you want, go take it for a test drive - click on the picture! More PTE goodness will be up shortly, by next weekend should have all the popular combinations online for you!

Remember the coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the BUILT 4G63 website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and our shipping is always a flat rate of $9.95.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

TGIF SpecialStage!

Save 5-15% off any in stock exhaust system @ BUILT 4G63!

Simple, simple - if you are in the market for a new down pipe, header, or cat back exhaust system shoot me a message and I will be glad to help!

- Mike Huml

Comp Clutch 03-06 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7/8/9 Stage 4 - 6 Pad Ceramic Clutch Kit

$531.00 MAP pricing - can't advertise lower... I have PLENTY in stock and if you need it maybe I can help you out?

Add a Comp Clutch 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9.65lb Steel Flywheel for only $295.00 when you purchase any of the clutch kits on sale today!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Save 5-15% off any in stock parts @ BUILT 4G63 TODAY ONLY!

Simple, simple - if you are in the market for ANY parts shoot me a message and I will be glad to help!

- Mike Huml