BUILT 4G63 - ALL MITSU 4G63 THREAD!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUILT 4G63 - ALL MITSU 4G63 THREAD!

Default BUILT 4G63 - ALL MITSU 4G63 THREAD!

Welcome to BUILT 4G63 - a website that will be in constant development to make the buying experience simple, and easy. BUILT 4G63 is being designed and BUILT by people who have been in the sport compact industry business for over ten years with combined experience between them of over 35 years. We have listened to our customers and feel we have a good understanding of what they are looking for in a website and a partner in making sure they buy only the parts they need to complete their project right the first time.

BUILT 4G63 specializes in building highly competitive race blocks and cylinder heads for both street and racing applications. From drag racing, Time Attack, rally cross, and full on stage rally we know the parts and accessories you will need to run a competitive race on almost any budget. Not only will we offer superior engine building service but also the ancillary parts that go along with them from OEM gasket kits, custom brake packages, aftermarket ECU support, and custom hard to find parts.

Coupon code is MWE for the BUILT 4G63 website - it will give you another 5% off any online order! If you do not see what you want email me and I will get it on the website for you right away, no questions asked! We are still in the process of adding more parts to the website each day - so expect to see new parts online every week! If you manufacture parts for the 4G63 and would like to see them on the website I would appreciate the opportunity to talk to you about it, please contact me.

I will try to keep my format simple and to the point - my vendor section will be broken into specific categories where you can get to what you are looking for very quickly. This section will include everything from BUILT short blocks, cylinder heads, rotating assemblies, and everything else between the valve cover and the oil pan. I will do my best to post daily specials and keep up with any questions or technical help!

Remember the coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the BUILT 4G63 website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and our shipping is always a flat rate of $9.95.

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 01:10 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

GARAGE SALE PAGE - WILL BE UPDATED DAILY/ WEEKLY WITH NEW PARTS!

2G/ EVO
    85 mm bore
    9.5:1 compression
    Banadized
    Ceramic top coated
    Skirt coating

For use with 150 mm rod and 88 mm crankshaft

Click the picture to see the price - WOW!

Remember the coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the BUILT 4G63 website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and our shipping is always a flat rate of $9.95.

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 01:10 PM.

I love helping with custom pistons!

Sorry for the terrible picture - how about some 11:1 EVO X pistons?

E85 - A MUST!

86.5 mm bore, includes pins and rings.

One set of these left - only $400.00 as last buyer got weak legs and fell over!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Everyone loves a MANLEY crank!

Forged or Billet - you cannot go wrong!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Whether you are just looking for a fuel rail fitting, AN fittings, or a custom fuel system for your EVO, we can help with companies such as FIC, Walbro, PTE, RC, Bosch, DeatschWerks, Fuelab and many more!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Whether you are just looking for that clutch line to firm up the pedal feel, or a clutch and flywheel kit from Bully Clutch, Quarter Master, Spec, Comp clutch, Cusco, or Fidanza I would love to earn your business!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 01:27 PM.

The very best selection online for your EVO VIII or IX from Whiteline - most orders ship the very same day!

Click on the logo to check it out!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-14-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Newest fuel rail to hit the block - comes with brackets and proper fittings!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Haltech PS1000 kits finally online!

EVO IX Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU

IQ3 Display Dash

MXL Dash

AEM Series II Plug-N-Play!

AEM X-WiFi Wideband UEGO Controller & EGT Monitor

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-15-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Killer selection!

Evo Street Series Coilover

Evo Spec-RS Series Coilover

Evo Track Series Coilover

Evo SWIFT Track Series Coilover

Evo 8/9 Rear Toe Control Arms

Evo 8/9 Rear Lower Control Arms

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.